torsdag 4 februari 2010

Happy face ^^


I know the UK is not Japan and you won't be able to find totoro-shaped melon pan but my quest for the perfect afternoon snack continues none the less!
And who wouldn't fancy a quaint eastern london cookie with a strawberry happy face!

Also went and saw A prophet tonight. Typically me the thing that caught my attention throughout the movies gritty french prison setting were the dream sequences with deers and the main character hallucinating talking to a murder victim (I know that! Schizophrenia is in my comic too!! Gotta love it).



2 comments:

Emre 5 februari 2010 kl. 15:05  

And the crazy part is that cookie originally comes from Turkey.

creative advisor: lauren baily Image copyrights: åsa ekström

all text and images: åsa ekström



  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP