fredag 24 september 2010

Pictures from Fanny!

Just got these fanart pics from my former protegé Fanny M Bystedt! I love them! So nice! I just posted all the ones she sent me, though the last one is cropped. Hope you don't mind, Fanny!
My favorite is easily that one though "Super-Janne"; how can your heart not melt for a bit of naked chest?

I've bloged about Fanny before in this entry, but she deserves another at least. She makes the loveliest comics, and she's so FAST. Kind of like the Mattias Elftorp of the Swedish manga scene.

She posts sample pages of her manga and illustrations on her webpage:

http://www.fannymbystedt.se/


There, I leave you to enjoy:


0 comments:

creative advisor: lauren baily Image copyrights: åsa ekström

all text and images: åsa ekström



  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP